To apply for a job posting, please follow these steps:
- First be sure you have registered as a Job Seeker and are logged into your account. If you need to register click here
- Once you are logged in, you will need to post your resume. After you have posted your resume you are now ready to apply for jobs you find on ChurchStaffing.
- When you find a job you wish to apply for, select the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the job description.
- A window will display. If you are a basic member, then the resume that you have on file will automatically be sent and you do not need to choose a resume. If you are a premium member you may have up to 3 resumes on file at a time, this is where you would choose which resume to send.
- You will also want to type a cover letter/letter of introduction to the employer to be accompanied with your resume to apply for their open position.
- Once you have selected your resume and written your cover letter, select the "Send Resume" button. Your job application will then be submitted to that employer.
Click here to learn how to confirm that your application has sent successfully.