To apply for a job posting, please follow these steps:
- First be sure you have registered as a Job Seeker and are logged into your account. If you need to register click here
- Once you are logged in, you will need to post your resume.
- Once you have posted your resume you are now ready to apply for jobs you find on ChurchStaffing.
- When you find a job you wish to apply for, on the job posting page, select the blue “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the job description.
- A window will display that will allow you to choose the resume you wish to send to the employer with your application. If you are a premium member you may have up to 3 resumes on file at a time, so this is where you would choose which resume to send. If you are a basic member, then the resume that you have on file will automatically be sent and you do not need to choose a resume.
- You will also want to type a cover letter/letter of introduction to the employer to be accompanied with your resume to apply for their open position.
- Once you have selected your resume and written your cover letter, select the "Send Resume" button. Your job application will then be submitted to that employer.